Client engages several subcontractors. Calculations correct on all apart from one particular chap.
I have submitted the final eps for 14/15 and agreed all the entries back to the monthly statements,
Just wanted to check I am about to deal with this correctly:
Hi we had a subcontractor client approach us in November last year saying he had four years tax returns outstanding and that HMRC were chasing him for some £16k in tax.
I was doing a quick review of my competition and I have stumbled upon this accounting practice.
New client registered CIS scheme over phone 2 weeks ago. We now have ref numbers and I applied for agent status a week ago when he became a client.
Does anyone have any recommendations for CIS software for currently 300 subcontractors and growing.
I have a client who needs to register as a sub-contractor.
Quick question. I work for a construction company who uses a factoring company to help with cashflow.
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 19,403 1
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 18,274 3
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 18,024 30
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 16,624 17
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,349 6