In a supply and fix contract e.g.
i have a new client and on reviewing the tax payments i see that last year he has had to pay CIS that had not been deducted as he paid the subbie gross.
I'm sorry this is probably said elsewhere but I just wanted to check this, again.
A client underpaid an application by 20%, we assumed that the client had paid the goods plus VAT less the CIS proportion.
Hello all, this should be a simple one, just need clarification.
Are small contractors allowed to remit CIS quarterly in the same way that small employers are or must CIS be remitted monthly?
I have a client who has gross payment status within CIS.
how much can i reasonably claim for subsistence while working on site bearing in mind that burger vans do not issue recipts
Is it legal for HMRC to with hold information about a clients CIS deductions? I would like a copy of HMRC records to compare with my clients records in an effort
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 18,910 1
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 16,999 30
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,679 3
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 15,932 6
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 15,660 17