Does anyone have any recommendations for CIS software for currently 300 subcontractors and growing.
I have a client who needs to register as a sub-contractor.
Quick question. I work for a construction company who uses a factoring company to help with cashflow.
Hi I act as a bookkeeper for a engineering company.
We subcontracted some work out to a subcontractor who was in the process of forming his Limited Company.
The construction industry gets more than its fair share of attention from HMRC, says SJD Accountan
The total deductions were about £1000 but HMRC have said the penalties will be £1200 (£100 for 12 months).
I have been discussing CIS with a client who is looking at taking on a new sub-contractor who is 16 years old.
Hopefully one of you can advise me! This is the first time since i've come across this situation and not entirely sure how to deal with it.
A “jobbing” builder has won an appeal against penalties of £7,000 for failing to comply with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax rules.
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 19,265 1
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 17,779 30
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 17,777 3
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 16,338 17
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,213 6