A client underpaid an application by 20%, we assumed that the client had paid the goods plus VAT less the CIS proportion.
Hello all, this should be a simple one, just need clarification.
Are small contractors allowed to remit CIS quarterly in the same way that small employers are or must CIS be remitted monthly?
I have a client who has gross payment status within CIS.
how much can i reasonably claim for subsistence while working on site bearing in mind that burger vans do not issue recipts
Is it legal for HMRC to with hold information about a clients CIS deductions? I would like a copy of HMRC records to compare with my clients records in an effort
In the second edition of my fortnightly video blog, I discuss the somewhat controversial issue of online VAT filing and the recent court case exemptions.
In my inaugural blog, I'll be talking about the persistent issue of limited company clients' CIS refunds.
There is still no "definitive answer" from HMRC as to why CIS refunds for limited company clients are being delayed by what are in some cases extensive periods, according to Tony Margaritelli.
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 19,333 1
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 18,037 3
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 17,914 30
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 16,512 17
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,275 6