The government is consulting on the operation of the construction industry scheme (CIS).
Client used to do CIS work now PAYE but wants to do some work when he can. Not done any for a couple of years, however.
In a supply and fix contract e.g.
i have a new client and on reviewing the tax payments i see that last year he has had to pay CIS that had not been deducted as he paid the subbie gross.
I'm sorry this is probably said elsewhere but I just wanted to check this, again.
A client underpaid an application by 20%, we assumed that the client had paid the goods plus VAT less the CIS proportion.
Hello all, this should be a simple one, just need clarification.
Are small contractors allowed to remit CIS quarterly in the same way that small employers are or must CIS be remitted monthly?
I have a client who has gross payment status within CIS.
how much can i reasonably claim for subsistence while working on site bearing in mind that burger vans do not issue recipts
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 19,495 1
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 18,618 3
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 18,226 30
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 16,839 17
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,444 6