HMRC reassured taxpayers and accountants that its Self Assessment Online services will be fully available ahead of the 31 January filing deadline.
Ok Construction Industry Scheme, how should the invoices be raised for a Sub Contractor? Should they be T1 or T0?
Currently going in as for example
A number of my clients are awaiting refunds from HMRC ref CIS with the resultant cash strain .
I have, what might sound, like a silly question, but the more i think about it the more i am confused hence i really appreciate the help.
Penalties of nearly £20,000 for a builder who filed 18 late tax returns are “harsh and unfair”, a tax tribunal has ruled in a setback for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) aimed at reducin
Client runs an arboriculture business mainly tree felling and forest management.
Does CIS apply to his business?
I have an increasing number of clients, both sole traders and Ltd Co's, who are registered as subcontractors and have "suffered" CIS deductions throughout the year.
And now for a different cis client - can anyone point me to the application form to apply for gross status for a limited company? I am going in circles following HMRCs links....
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 18,502 1
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 16,154 30
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 15,679 6
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 15,670 3
- Employment status and CIS post-Demibourne. By Rebecca Benneyworth 15,203 9