Members of the community have thrashed out at the “accusatory” tone of a letter sent by HMRC headed “Dealing with dishonest tax agents”.
We incorporated a CIS client last year.
The PAYE/CIS registrations for the new company have taken months for HMRC to process, and this has resulted in problems.
A client has had to make a settlement for an earlier year for non decuction of CIS.
the subbie has already paid the tax due on these amounts in any event.
Company is a CIS sub-contractor and currently pays PAYE quarterly after off-setting CIS tax deducted from the payments it receives from contractors.
HMRC reassured taxpayers and accountants that its Self Assessment Online services will be fully available ahead of the 31 January filing deadline.
Ok Construction Industry Scheme, how should the invoices be raised for a Sub Contractor? Should they be T1 or T0?
Currently going in as for example
A number of my clients are awaiting refunds from HMRC ref CIS with the resultant cash strain .
I have, what might sound, like a silly question, but the more i think about it the more i am confused hence i really appreciate the help.
- Rebecca Benneyworth's CIS library 19,300 1
- Travel and subsistence in the building trade. By Rebecca Benneyworth 17,905 3
- HMRC ‘dishonest agent’ letter wreaks havoc 17,855 30
- Tribunal overturns late return penalty 16,420 17
- Getting ready for the new CIS - Monthly returns. By Rebecca Benneyworth 16,245 6