With the internet increasing the options for forming companies, Jennifer Adams considers the pros and cons of the different methods.
I have just rung Companies House about a statutory notice for overdue accounts for a company that is shortly to be wound up.
More software issues!
BusinessLink.gov.uk has introduced a cheaper, easier to use Web Incorporation Service.
Government agencies taking a “blind eye” to non-compliance are losing the Exchequer up to £16bn a year in lost tax, according to tax justice campaigner Richard Murphy.
I am in dispute with Companies House about a set of accounts we submitted in September last year, where the balance sheet was signed and dated by the Directors, but with signatures that were clear
Which software allows on-line filing of accounts at Companies House?
I know that Iris, Digita, Absolute do this.
Is there anyway from VT Accounts?
The only director and share holder of a limited company died tragically, the wife is the secretary of the company and annual return is overdue.
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 76,773 45
- Dormant companies: Get the details right 28,579 19
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 20,998 59
- Companies House - Annual Returns 15,378 17
- Rights and particulars: How to fill in AR01 13,734 3