Companies House announced today that it would not be pushing for the introduction of mandatory electronic filing in the iXBRL format by March 2013.
So you’ve formed a new company - but what happens next? Jennifer Adams presents a checklist for ensuring that your new enterprise gets off on the right foot.
With the internet increasing the options for forming companies, Jennifer Adams considers the pros and cons of the different methods.
I have just rung Companies House about a statutory notice for overdue accounts for a company that is shortly to be wound up.
More software issues!
BusinessLink.gov.uk has introduced a cheaper, easier to use Web Incorporation Service.
Government agencies taking a “blind eye” to non-compliance are losing the Exchequer up to £16bn a year in lost tax, according to tax justice campaigner Richard Murphy.
I am in dispute with Companies House about a set of accounts we submitted in September last year, where the balance sheet was signed and dated by the Directors, but with signatures that were clear
- Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares) 77,570 45
- Dormant companies: Get the details right 30,922 19
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 21,549 59
- Companies House - Annual Returns 15,529 17
- Rights and particulars: How to fill in AR01 14,085 3