Google is expected to pay £24m in backdated tax after a review of its offshore operations by HMRC. Nick Huber reports.
HMRC failed to collect £9.6bn of VAT in 2010-11 and continues to suffer from widespread error and fraud in the payments of personal tax credits, according to the government's independent audito
Think I've got the answer but would appreciate confirmation of this.
George Osborne announced in the Budget that from 1 April 2015 the main rate of corporation tax will be reduced to 20%,
French Duncan, a Scottish accountancy firm, said it has had a “surge” in enquiries from companies about using new tax relief for patents to reduce the corporation tax rate to 10%.
Agents looking to register a new company for corporation tax will no longer have access to the official CT41G form, but will now be able to complete the task online.
Thanks for your time.
Like the 25,000 plus similar sized accounting practices our franchises’ tax filing needs are relatively straight forward and simple.
Are the costs of providing food and drink for an AGM disallowable for VAT and Corporation Tax purposes?
- The 20% corporation tax rate: planning for 2015 32,942 1
- New limited company first year tax returns due. Have I got it right? 23,039 26
- Registering a client for CT: the CT41G problem 16,565 20
- NAO warns HMRC about real time payroll plan 2,952 6
- 10 Reasons CheapAccounting.co.uk picked BTC Software 2,610 3