A high court judge has ruled in favour of Littlewoods in a long-running tax dispute with HMRC dating back more than 30 years.
A travel company has won a ‘landmark’ Supreme Court appeal against HMRC and is now in line for a £7.1m VAT refund.
A Bristol accountant has been jailed for 18 months for getting people to sell non-existent shopping discount vouchers on eBay.
Bank of Ireland subsidiary Bristol & West (B&W) has lost an upper
Property company Harlequin has settled its libel action against accountancy firm Wilkins Kennedy, its former employee Jeremy Newman and the firm’s current partner Martin McDonald.
Lawyers for Sir David and Sir Frederick Barclay have returned to the High Court to pursue the final chapter of their six-year battle to extract a £1bn VAT settleme
A Norwich accountant who stole more than £17,000 from her firm was jailed for two years.
Accountant Robert Wilson has been jailed for two years for stealing £195,719.53 from his employer over a five year period, costing eight people their jobs.
- Call girl jailed for tax evasion 13,668 41
- Redknapp case: Mandaric and Redknapp cleared of all charges 12,754 52
- Yorkshire accountant gets 14-year ban 12,541 24
- Dragon PR tax fraud trial aborted 11,563 18
- Fraudulent accountant jailed for two years 8,279 23