Property company Harlequin has settled its libel action against accountancy firm Wilkins Kennedy, its former employee Jeremy Newman and the firm’s current partner Martin McDonald.
Lawyers for Sir David and Sir Frederick Barclay have returned to the High Court to pursue the final chapter of their six-year battle to extract a £1bn VAT settleme
A Norwich accountant who stole more than £17,000 from her firm was jailed for two years.
Accountant Robert Wilson has been jailed for two years for stealing £195,719.53 from his employer over a five year period, costing eight people their jobs.
The trial of a PR guru charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue, which started on Monday 1 July at Bristol Crown Court, has been aborted by the
An accountant who stole tens of thousands of pounds from former employers must sell her home to partly compensate the aggrieved parties.
Hewlett Packard (HP) is facing a US$1bn lawsuit from shareholders over the “vastly overvalued” acquisition of British software firm Autonomy.
- Call girl jailed for tax evasion 13,088 41
- Redknapp case: Mandaric and Redknapp cleared of all charges 12,489 52
- Yorkshire accountant gets 14-year ban 12,036 24
- Dragon PR tax fraud trial aborted 10,820 18
- Fraudulent accountant jailed for two years 8,004 23