A Bristol accountant has been jailed for 18 months for getting people to sell non-existent shopping discount vouchers on eBay.
Bank of Ireland subsidiary Bristol & West (B&W) has lost an upper
Property company Harlequin has settled its libel action against accountancy firm Wilkins Kennedy, its former employee Jeremy Newman and the firm’s current partner Martin McDonald.
Lawyers for Sir David and Sir Frederick Barclay have returned to the High Court to pursue the final chapter of their six-year battle to extract a £1bn VAT settleme
A Norwich accountant who stole more than £17,000 from her firm was jailed for two years.
Accountant Robert Wilson has been jailed for two years for stealing £195,719.53 from his employer over a five year period, costing eight people their jobs.
The trial of a PR guru charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue, which started on Monday 1 July at Bristol Crown Court, has been aborted by the
- Call girl jailed for tax evasion 13,496 41
- Redknapp case: Mandaric and Redknapp cleared of all charges 12,677 52
- Yorkshire accountant gets 14-year ban 12,413 24
- Dragon PR tax fraud trial aborted 11,325 18
- Fraudulent accountant jailed for two years 8,197 23