Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
New Zealand-based software house Greentree International this month ramped up its presence in the UK with a competition offering UK companies a chance to win a £150,000 business systems overhaul.
Like many Excel users, David Carter was initially repelled by the Ribbon interface in Excel 2007.
A stash of David Carter’s popular articles has been discovered in the ExcelZone archives and reunited with their sample files.
One defect of QuickBooks is that it can’t print a proper sales or purchase daybook.
Continuing his series on live-linking Excel to Sage data, David Carter shows you how to use MS Query to pull in data from the invoice data tables.
When you export data out of Sage, it includes account codes of customers and suppliers, but not their names.
Following on from his previous tutorial, David Carter now introduces two more new fields into his Sage analysis ready file – the nomina
A good way to improve your skills with a package is by working your way through a practical example on the keyboard.
In the earlier parts of this series you extracted data from Northwind's Access data by live linking it to Excel.
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 114,094 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 88,911
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,743 2
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 50,486 3
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 36,710