Following his first tutorial on how to set up MS Query and the Sage ODBC drivers, David Carter's second tutorial shows you how to extrac
It’s about time we looked seriously at Microsoft Query. Query is an add-in which enables you to get data out of your accounts package (Sage, Pegasus, Exchequer etc) and into Excel.
If you are ever involved in selecting or implementing a stock control package, AccountingWEB consultant editor David Carter discusses some of the points you will need to consider.
If you want to learn about Excel pivot tables, you've come to the right place. AccountingWEB has built up a wealth of learning resources over the past six years.
Once you've mastered the basics of pivot tables Want to Learn about Pivot
For the management accountant, says David Carter, Excel pivot tables represent the most important development in IT since the original invention of the spreadsheet.
David Carter's first Budgeting tutorial showed you how t
In the tutorial Create a P&L from a monthly balances with a pivot table we imported a set of monthly bal
This article updates IT Zone consultant editor David Carter's hugely popular pivot table tutorial, which applies Excel's powerful multidimensional analysis tool to one of the most common busines
Written by David Carter and Simon Hurst, ExcelZone's series of Five Minute tips aims to develop your skills at using Excel pivot tables.
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 115,903 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,380
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 72,879 2
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 55,341 4
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 38,625