Accounting was once portrayed as a man’s world. It was depicted as a world of pinstripe suits, long lunches and golf at the club. That changed dramatically during the 1990s.
A PricewaterhouseCoopers partner has brought a £2.6m claim for loss of earnings against his fellow partners on grounds of racial discrimination.
The government has scrapped plans to make it compulsory for employers to publish equality data about their workforce and is now asking for submissions on a voluntary basis.
I am having a, shall we call it an "intellectual discussion" with our HR person over equality of treatment for a female member of staff who has certain job related expenses paid and sheltered from
A new report has revealed that the number of directorships held by women on FTSE 100 corporate boards has stagnated in the past year, causing many to ask whether the UK is failing female leader
- Partner sues PwC for race discrimination 7,638 11
- Glass ceiling remains unbroken for female board members 2,898
- Govt scraps compulsory submission of equality data 1,643
- Previously on the Construction Discussion Board but want to open it out. Tax Position on allowances whilst pregnant 1,340 6
- Accounting for gender? 930