My client has c.
Ongoing saga with the Revenue over ESC A19. It's now with the Adjudicator.
HMRC responded to lobbying from the profession and this week announced it was dropping plans to revise the extra statutory concession (ESC) that applies when the department fails to act on informat
HMRC notified employer of change of code for employee in January 2009 for 2009-10. Employer failed to operate code.
Since getting early retirement in 2005 I have received a pension from UKAEA (and their successor organisations).
Leading tax barrister and writer Keith Gordon has started an online petition to preserve Extra Statutory Concession A19 (ESC A19) as it is.
The great PAYE code backlog of 2008-10 continues to cause trouble, with complaints to the Adjudicator about HMRC payment claims more th
- Save ESC A19 petition launched 6,654 16
- Changes ahead for ESC A19 6,470 27
- Underhand HMRC behaviour 5,502 29
- HMRC brings ESC A19 back from the brink 5,240 6
- ESC A19 & liabilities caused by the tax code debacle 4,811 9