Often we have data, particularly in accounting systems, stored by
I am using pivot table on a data set showing sales by month.
Colour-coding can make it much easier for humans to read a spreadsh
I am going to see a client on Monday who is using quickbooks. I am prepared for there to be loads of errors, and have already agreed that if I sort this out I will be using Sage, not QB.
Does anyone have or could anyone recommend somewhere that I can get a P11D template in Excel for use before inputting the figures intot the manual/online form
I see many time-saving tips for Excel users that speed up the ti
I come across many small businesses who use Excel (or Word) to pro
Does anyone have practical experience of using software products that can create postings in Sage from an Excel spreadsheet i.e. remove the need to manually key entries to Sage.
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 32,508 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 32,465
- Excel blunders: the PwC view 11,565 17
- Excel number formats FAQ 8,345 4
- Scanned bank statements? 7,685 27