We are a small accountancy practice in Sussex and we are looking for someone to help us grow.What we need is someone to market our practice via telemarketing (poss.
There is definitely a cost incurred in implementing iXBRL.
My audit client has gone into liquidation despite the parent company (whom I do not audit) providing me with a continuing letter of support as part of my audit (so signed off as a going concern).
How many of you charge an initial separate set up fee when you take on clients? I haven't done before but recently have been trying to build it in to annual fees.
A client of mine has been charged £2,600 to transfer a property he owns into joint names with his spouse.
Mark Lee notes an increasing trend for accountants to publish their fee rates on their website.
Where I have been working the staff seem to use the approach of preparing accounts using analysis paper and excel ie summarising the figures and posting up to iris for example from control accounts
1. How you go about hiring an Accountant?
2. Would you check on line - Accountingweb, Yellow Pages or ask a friend?
Mark Lee outlines how to get paid for additional work over and above the standard client fee.
- Fees for iXBRL 7,626 41
- I’ll show you mine if you show me yours 7,095 12
- Seven ways to increase your fee income 6,703 5
- Accounting price comparison site sparks fee debate 5,937 31
- Practical money management for accountants 5,388 4