Can technology ease the burden on small companies trying to file their accounts and pay their tax?
The judging panel can now be revealed for AccountingWEB’s Practice Excellence Awards 2015.
Edinburgh-based cloud accounting developer FreeAgent has turned to the online crowdfunding platform Seedrs to raise £1m.
With your help, AccountingWEB is preparing to tackle the thorny issue of IR35 in a campaign supported by FreeAgent and other concerned specialists within the
Tax manager Brian Gooch bagged chocolates and port, while this week after bagging the prizes in the first round of the Tax Trivia quiz posted on AccountingWEB by
AccountingWEB is relocating to East London for this year’s Accountex event on Thursday and Friday (15-16 May).
Cloud accounting software FreeAgent has launched a dedicated division to support UK accountants and their clients.
- Online accounting review: FreeAgent/IRIS OpenBooks 13,409 6
- Barclays chooses FreeAgent for new client promotion 8,950 12
- FreeAgent to offer SA tax filing 6,456 17
- The web accounting debate 6,172 14
- The 12 Tax Days of Christmas 5,480 7