Many companies in the UK choose to apply the Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (FRSSE) in preparing their financial statements, explai
This may seem a little bit off the wall but i wanted to get your feedback on what you think to not using FRSSE at all?
2012 will hopefully see a breakthrough in the progress towards changing UK GAAP. Although many practitioners are not in favour of the change, the Accounting Standards Board (ASB) is working ha
After taking soundings from around the profession, Steve Collings summarises the arguments surrounding government plans to lessen the administrat
The Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (FRSSE) has been with us since 1997.
One of my recent clients is a company with a sole director and shareholder who takes no salary himself but apparently does play an active role.
The evolution of an international-based financial reporting framework for the UK has been dragging on for years. Steve Collings looks at what worries practitioners up most – the future of our
A generation gap is opening up within UK financial reporting practices, warned David Chopping from Moore Stephens at this week’s CCH UK conference.
- 10 things you might not know about FRSSE 21,476 20
- New 'one stop' FRSSE effective from 1 Jan 2005 17,171
- Small company financial reporting: Disclosure problems revisited 10,685 10
- The great IFRS debate 10,354 2
- FRSSE 2008 and convergence of the SME sector to international accounting standards 9,546 4