This autumn’s must-have accessory for the tech-savvy contractor must be an iPhone app, judging from the activities of those offering services to this sector.
John Stokdyk adds his own thoughts to the tributes coming in following the death of Apple founde
The future of HP’s personal computer unit may remain uncertain since the departure of Leo Apotheker
The patent war that’s enveloped the tablet PC market in recent months has taken a backs
Research In Motion (RIM) has confirmed its largest ever BlackBerry launch, with five new smartphone models from the company due this month.
Till recently I had no idea what jail breaking an iphone meant. My understanding is that this is to allow non apple apple software to be loaded to iphone.
Interest continues to intensify in smartphone apps that have a practical use in business. Gail Purvis uncovers some more gems.
Gail Purvis reports on hybrid hardware devices exhibited at the recent Computex show in Taipei.
- 2007 Christmas gadget countdown - the people's choice 20,885 13
- Smartphone apps for accountants 20,012 23
- HMRC changes stance on smartphones 16,672 6
- Smartphones emerge as 2008's Gadgets of the Year 14,910 7
- Best Excel tools for the iPad 13,396 1