Research In Motion (RIM) has confirmed its largest ever BlackBerry launch, with five new smartphone models from the company due this month.
Till recently I had no idea what jail breaking an iphone meant. My understanding is that this is to allow non apple apple software to be loaded to iphone.
Interest continues to intensify in smartphone apps that have a practical use in business. Gail Purvis uncovers some more gems.
Gail Purvis reports on hybrid hardware devices exhibited at the recent Computex show in Taipei.
With the advent of new devices and work patterns, it's important not to carry on in the same old ways, says Digita founder Jerry Rihll.
Tax adviser Alison Houghton broke the habit of a lifetime by winning an Apple iPad in Venture Finance’s 2011 Budget Sweepstake.
Post iPad, Gail Purvis found that consumer hardware took on a wild variety of hybrid variants at last week’s Las Vegas gadget fest.
- 2007 Christmas gadget countdown - the people's choice 20,557 13
- Smartphone apps for accountants 18,529 22
- HMRC changes stance on smartphones 15,291 6
- Smartphones emerge as 2008's Gadgets of the Year 14,665 7
- Best Excel tools for the iPad 11,767 1