If the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas grabs attention at the start of the year, Europe is fighting back with its own autumn gadget bonanza in the shape of major trade events.
AccountingWEB's IT Zone team has consulted site members, colleagues and other sources to come up with a selection of the year's most important technologies.
Strategic partnership to bring mobile-optimised versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint to Nokia’s E-series business phones. Jon Wilcox reports.
Vodafone has come out of the traps as the first UK-based provider to offer the new BlackBerry Curve 8520 to its customers.
Asus adds to Eee range
Mini-notebook PCs are the one bright spot in a sluggish PC market.
As news of a Storm 2 continues to rumble online, Jon Wilcox looks at the original touch-screen BlackBerry and some of the business lifestyle apps available for the device.
- 2007 Christmas gadget countdown - the people's choice 20,661 13
- Smartphone apps for accountants 18,985 22
- HMRC changes stance on smartphones 15,764 6
- Smartphones emerge as 2008's Gadgets of the Year 14,759 7
- Best Excel tools for the iPad 12,556 1