Making sense of huge amounts of data churned out by computer systems and captured from the internet is a challenge for businesses and public-sector organi
A round-up of the latest news, executive moves and acquisitions from the world of practice during April 2014.
A round-up of significant executive moves, announcements and other developments from the world of practice during January 2014.
How does one get insurance for the amount Vincent Tchenguiz is allegedly going to claim from Grant Thornton?
A round-up of significant executive moves, announcements and other developments from the world of practice during September 2013.
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has revealed details of the £1m penalties imposed on RSM Robson Rhodes following an investigation into accounting irregularit
The Financial Reporting Council’s disciplinary wing this week announced that two mid-size accountancy firms were the subjects of investigations into their professional independence and competence.
The former head of Grant Thornton’s Manchester and Liverpool offices has gone solo after 25 years with the firm to start up his own consultancy.
It would appear that Vincent Tchenguiz and the Courts are going to pull the ICAEW's head out of the sand regarding the effects of this firm's continued flaunting of its "conflicts of interest".
- Big Four or Grant Thornton for future prospects?? Need advice from those in practice and industry. 24,651 9
- Lagerberg: 50% rate fails to deliver 4,947 28
- Practice News: Grant Thornton appoints tax partner 3,980
- Practice News: GT buys Navigant’s financial services arm 3,732
- Practice News: London merger for Beever & Struthers 3,692