Accounting firms Ernst & Young and PwC are among the UK’s top employers for internships, according to research.
Grant Thornton has reported a 9% increase in revenue, up to £512m for the year ended 30 June 2014 - a year ahead than it expected, according to its
A round-up of the latest news, executive moves and acquisitions from the world of practice during August 2014.
Stratford accounting firms join forces
What was their role?
“It is the responsibility of the investigating agency to review and interpret any information provided to it, and to act as it sees fit.
Top five accountancy firm Grant Thornton could be facing legal action on two fronts.
Making sense of huge amounts of data churned out by computer systems and captured from the internet is a challenge for businesses and public-sector organi
- Big Four or Grant Thornton for future prospects?? Need advice from those in practice and industry. 28,539 9
- Lagerberg: 50% rate fails to deliver 5,234 28
- Practice News: Grant Thornton appoints tax partner 4,346
- Practice News: GT buys Navigant’s financial services arm 4,167
- Practice news: Bishop Fleming hires fresh faces for Bath office 4,001 11