A couple of weeks with Samsung’s widescreen smartphone introduced John Stokdyk to the world of Android.
Henry Osadzinski gets to grips with the BlackBerry's rival to the Apple iPad.
I tried this afternoon to set up a second monitor to my laptop (having had the monitor in its box for the last few months).
The big buzz phrase at this year’s CES was “Ultrabook”, a name coined and somewhat controversially owned by Intel.
The Consumer Electronics Show taking place in Las Vegas last week was described by the New York Times as “a deafening showcase for tablets, thin TV screens, superthin laptops and Android phones
AccountingWEB community manager Henry Osadzinski tests out one of the latest portable projectors to hit the market.
This year's Gadget Zone Christmas Countdown Gadget of the Year Awards ceremony certainly lived up to the hype. Yes, just me, my laptop and a mug of decaff!
Following Gadget Zone's recent review of the most desirable tablet computers for
I received a very helpful response on a thread I raised on dual monitor
- The top 10 laptops - recommended by and for accountants 40,159 3
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 32,314 16
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 20,328
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 20,236 8
- IT Basics: Two screens are better than one 10,515 1