I received a very helpful response on a thread I raised on dual monitor
The future of HP’s personal computer unit may remain uncertain since the departure of Leo Apotheker
My laptop will need replacing fairly soon. The thing is that a new one will probably come preloaded with Windows 7.
As you may know from my previous thread I intend to move to a desktop with dual monitors. I have tried to deal with this on my own but failed to understand.
After 8 years of hard use I think it is time to buy a new laptop. !!!
I use Taxcalc Pro, Moneysoft and VT software.
The company that became the global behemoth IBM was founded on 16 June 1911.
Gail Purvis reports on hybrid hardware devices exhibited at the recent Computex show in Taipei.
Currently my intern is using one on of my very old and a slow laptop.
The time has come to replace my old monitors - I run dual monitors at present one 17'' and one 14''
- The top 10 laptops - recommended by and for accountants 51,598 4
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 34,224 16
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 22,333
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 20,986 8
- IT Basics: Two screens are better than one 10,947 1