The future of HP’s personal computer unit may remain uncertain since the departure of Leo Apotheker
My laptop will need replacing fairly soon. The thing is that a new one will probably come preloaded with Windows 7.
As you may know from my previous thread I intend to move to a desktop with dual monitors. I have tried to deal with this on my own but failed to understand.
After 8 years of hard use I think it is time to buy a new laptop. !!!
I use Taxcalc Pro, Moneysoft and VT software.
The company that became the global behemoth IBM was founded on 16 June 1911.
Gail Purvis reports on hybrid hardware devices exhibited at the recent Computex show in Taipei.
Currently my intern is using one on of my very old and a slow laptop.
The time has come to replace my old monitors - I run dual monitors at present one 17'' and one 14''
With the Christmas shopping season approaching, AccountingWEB.com’s Jason Bramwell describes the seven pillars of wisdom when it comes to buying a new laptop.
- The top 10 laptops - recommended by and for accountants 45,120 3
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 33,136 16
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 21,283
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 20,512 8
- IT Basics: Two screens are better than one 10,679 1