I have a computer at home, and I have a computer at work. I don’t carry a computer between the two, nor a USB stick, nor do I email documents between home and the office.
believe i have 2x 512 1.0gb 667mhz non ECC DDR11 [ per old quote for pc ]
what do i need to upgrade the RAM , and best place[s] to get it from ?
whatare they worth -
Spring is almost here and so is the time for new PCs to arrive on these shores.
I've recently bought an External Hard Drive with the intention of keeping all my work on it.
I use a Laptop at home which runs Vista and MS Office 2003.
A monthly round-up of product announcements and hardware industry news.
* * *
Toshiba rolls out laptop upgrades
A sceptical John Stokdyk tries out the bells and whistles that come with Lexmark's new 33ppm multifunction colour inkjet range.
Vodafone gets a piece of the iPhone pie
Technology correspondent Jon Wilcox takes the latest ‘Seashell’ netbook model from Asus for a test drive.
- The top 10 laptops - recommended by and for accountants 45,288 3
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 33,167 16
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 21,326
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 20,524 8
- IT Basics: Two screens are better than one 10,682 1