HMRC wants to know what tax advisers think about its employment income manuals which have been recently moved
Several AccountingWEB members have reported lengthy delays in getting some clients VAT registered by HMRC.
Being dumped by a "rich bloke" is one of several excuses taxpayers gave for failing to renew their tax credits claims on time.
HMRC directors are complacent, smug and are proposing powers that go against the principle of the Magna Carta, MPs claimed.
My Client a Dentist, in practice, has two employees one assisting the practice as a dental nurse the other reception and admin. The
The saga of HM Revenue and Customs seeking penalties at the slightest provocation continues, as a recent case on reasonable excuse demonstrates.
In Spink  a taxpayer:
HMRC has apologised after it incorrectly claimed that it had collected billions of pounds in extra tax.
HMRC has issued a brief guide outlining its VAT policy on non-members' green fees following the Bridport & West D
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 180,887 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 38,640 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 24,574 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,602 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 23,021 59