Further to previous posts, we are no
New client whose ltd company was set up by umbrella company has moved to me. I went online to Cos House and changed his reg office address to his address.
HMRC’s long-term programme to change the way it interacts with accountants could be bogging down, following the publication of underwhelming pilot scheme results
Primary Points of Interest
The recent HMRC repayments brief 28/13 outlines a new policy on withholding repayment claims, particularly in suspected avoidance cases.
HMRC’s online services will be shut down for three days for routine maintenance.
So that time of year is coming and I have to file my first accounts for my LTD company.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 182,002 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 39,092 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 24,768 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,648 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 23,161 59