The recent HMRC repayments brief 28/13 outlines a new policy on withholding repayment claims, particularly in suspected avoidance cases.
HMRC’s online services will be shut down for three days for routine maintenance.
So that time of year is coming and I have to file my first accounts for my LTD company.
I have an ever questioning mind ... and something odd struck me.
HMRC is continuing with its anti-evasion publicity campaign, “closing in on undeclared income”, through targeted advertisements on over 3,000 billboards in public spaces.
A VAT fraudster has been ordered to repay crime profits of £2.4 million within six months, or face a further seven years' jail time.
Would like to pick your brains to see if there is a way around me avoiding a £100 fine for late submission of a CT600 return.
A couple of issues I have never managed to resolve when using HMRC's Joint Online filing software - I wonder if anyone knows any solutions?!
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 181,320 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 38,943 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 24,697 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,625 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 23,109 59