My client has set up another company after previous one went in to liquidation. The new company is basically carrying on the same business.
I have just received a coding notice for my good self, taxing my expenses reported on the electronic P11D.
Tax avoidance protest group UK Uncut Legal Action has lost a High Court case against HMRC over the lawfulness of a tax settlement with Goldman Sachs
HMRC has published an updated guide to capital gains tax rules in the hope of reducing errors in tax returns.
I have logged in to HMRC and looked at what tax returns were outstanding and saw this;
"The following tax return(s) have been issued but not recieved."
HMRC responded to lobbying from the profession and this week announced it was dropping plans to revise the extra statutory concession (ESC) that applies when the department fails to act on informat
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 181,811 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 39,039 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 24,746 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,639 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 23,146 59