The trial of a PR guru charged with two counts of cheating the public revenue, which started on Monday 1 July at Bristol Crown Court, has been aborted by the
With HMRC workers continuing to hold rolling strikes against job a
A producer who made the UK's first 3D film has been found guilty of a £1.5m VAT fraud.
HMRC state that post-transaction valuation checks (personal CGT) must be submitted 2 months prior to the due date of the relevant return.
Hearts Football Club has been unable to pay all of its tax bill of £100,000 that is due today (11 June). Nick Huber reports.
HMRC has published more tips on how to reduce errors in tax returns.
About 135,000 workers from HMRC and the Department for Work and Pensions are striking this week in protest over cu
I'm the honorary treasurer to a small Conservative Club.
We have a fruit machine, 10p stake, £100 prize.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 185,054 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 40,000 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 25,138 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,733 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 23,405 59