HMRC have recently purchased advertising pointing out that offshore income and gains may be taxable in the UK. This is true.
Having problems login in to HMRC- seems agents system is not working- tried to different Pc's just in case
anyone else have this issue!
HMRC is trialling the use of ‘visualisation maps’ to help people make sense of the UK’s labyrinthine tax laws and regulations.
January 31st is drawing ever closer. We hope you have an efficient day! Here’s the Lowdown.
* * *
RSM’s senior tax partner George Bull has joined the chorus demanding independent oversight of HMRC software standards in the wake of an error that led to thousands of pounds in
Good morning, here’s the 9AM Lowdown.
* * *
It’s HMRC phishing season!
Under the Government’s plans to create ‘a modern and fairer tax system’, most businesses, self-employed people, and landlords will be required to update their tax affairs at least quarterly via dig
HMRC staff want to quit ‘within the year’
Good morning. Here is this morning’s news.
FRC investigates Grant Thornton
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 244,536 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 57,082 17
- HMRC helplines begin move to 03 numbers 50,093 19
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 33,027 22
- No UTR? A guide to your options 32,122 11