The House of Commons voted on a private member's bill this week that, if cleared through Parliament, will force HMRC to refund businesses
The government today announced that Department of Transport permanent secretary Lin Homer will take over as CEO of HMRC in January, but also announced that permanent tax secretary Dave Hartnett wil
The Finance Bill 2012 will strengthen HMRC’s powers to collect information and punish tax agents found to have acted dishonestly, including the right to impose a £50,000 civil penalty and publish t
I wonder if anyone else has this problem?
A dispute between the Football League and HMRC over the controversial football-creditors ru
HMRC is lacking in skills, has no idea how much it spends on skills development or where it spends it, the National Audit Office (NAO)
HMRC have just called us regarding a client of ours. Leastways ... they said they were HMRC!
Client is usually a bit forgetful and over the years underpays/overpays PAYE until at the end of the year he's overpaid.
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 241,464 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 53,067 17
- HMRC helplines begin move to 03 numbers 44,322 19
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 31,141 22
- No UTR? A guide to your options 28,250 11