A former HMRC employee who stole more than £93,000 in tax credits was jailed for 18 months for fraud.
The Revenue is targeting 200 employers who recently advertised internships to make sure they're paying the minimum wage, as concerns arise some employers are usi
Staff are quitting HMRC in their highest numbers for four years, according to accountancy firm UHY Hacker Young, a
The first tier tribunal case of Macklin v HMRC TC02943 is a reminder that care must be taken when interpreting double tax treaties.
Well, we've had our money laundering audit and the dreaded letter arrived a couple of weeks ago .
How long does a sole trader or Ltd Company have to register their business with HMRC from the time they start trading.
HMRC has updated its guidance to include the extension to the SEIS capital gains reinvestment reli
Guernsey and Jersey signed Automatic Information Exchange Agreements with the UK on the 22 October 2013 – the ‘UK-Guernsey Agreement to Improve International Tax Compliance’ and the ‘UK-Jersey Agre
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 179,261 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 37,674 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 24,238 22
- HMRC loses husband-and-wife settlements case 23,450 18
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 22,666 59