HMRC has appointed two new non-executive directors to its board.
HMRC has defended a proposal for direct recovery of tax credit overpayments from claimants’ bank accounts after campaigners said a freedom of information request revealed that the debt owed to
I've just exited from a truly awful HMRC webinar on penalties.
HMRC has published a revised table of advisory fuel rates for journeys on or after 1 September.
A plan by HMRC to split its multi-billion pound IT contract into smaller parts may worsen the service, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) Union has said.
HMRC's 0845 helpline numbers will be no more from December 2014, as they swap all lines permanently over to the 03 prefix.
Early indications are that businesses wishing to bid for government contracts are “very mindful” of the need to be tax compliant, according to a review of the government’s new tax and procureme
- ICAS: HMRC record checks are “flawed” 204,814 18
- Reasonable Excuse scorecard 2011: Taxpayers 20 HMRC 12 45,319 17
- HMRC ‘reasonable excuse’ definition under fire 27,309 22
- HMRC helplines begin move to 03 numbers 27,100 19
- Struck-off companies dodge £16bn a year 25,216 59