Tax unattended to is a recipe for disaster. Peter Figg vs Commissioners for HMRC presents a sorry tale of taxpayer woe!
Oliver Letwin the other day returned to the theme of a flat tax.
My father died without filing any tax returns for a number of years due to ill health.
He died in 2010 and have just received a tax return for 2009/10 in July 2014.
Can anyone help with this scenario:
Someone buys a house but for personal reasons does not move in straight away and the property is rented out:
what would be more tax efficient from a self-employed person's point of view - receiving a gift or a loan being repaid from a relative?
Silly season announced itself today with a string of stories trumpeting the big news that the Tories are thinking seriously about merging national insurance with income tax.
Hi. Thank you.
- Tax tables 2011-12 24,943 9
- Avoiding 50% tax: Cheap loans and EBTs 15,090 15
- Solar Panel - taxable or non-taxable 8,431 5
- Planning for the new tax year 7,580 5
- Directors bleeding companies dry with illegal dividends and loans 5,953 4