Can anyone help with this scenario:
Someone buys a house but for personal reasons does not move in straight away and the property is rented out:
what would be more tax efficient from a self-employed person's point of view - receiving a gift or a loan being repaid from a relative?
Silly season announced itself today with a string of stories trumpeting the big news that the Tories are thinking seriously about merging national insurance with income tax.
Hi. Thank you.
People will be able earn up to £10,500 tax free from April 2015, an increase of £500 in the personal allowance, Chan
My client worked overseas for a period of time and received employment income with foreign tax deducted.
The recent First-Tier Tribunal (FTT) case of Donovan & McLaren v HMRC has confirmed that regular dividend waivers constitute a settlement for Income Tax purposes.
- Tax tables 2011-12 24,581 9
- Avoiding 50% tax: Cheap loans and EBTs 14,996 15
- Solar Panel - taxable or non-taxable 8,124 5
- Planning for the new tax year 7,558 5
- Directors bleeding companies dry with illegal dividends and loans 5,891 4