Oliver Letwin the other day returned to the theme of a flat tax.
My father died without filing any tax returns for a number of years due to ill health.
He died in 2010 and have just received a tax return for 2009/10 in July 2014.
Can anyone help with this scenario:
Someone buys a house but for personal reasons does not move in straight away and the property is rented out:
what would be more tax efficient from a self-employed person's point of view - receiving a gift or a loan being repaid from a relative?
Silly season announced itself today with a string of stories trumpeting the big news that the Tories are thinking seriously about merging national insurance with income tax.
Hi. Thank you.
People will be able earn up to £10,500 tax free from April 2015, an increase of £500 in the personal allowance, Chan
My client worked overseas for a period of time and received employment income with foreign tax deducted.
- Tax tables 2011-12 26,341 9
- Avoiding 50% tax: Cheap loans and EBTs 15,323 15
- Solar Panel - taxable or non-taxable 8,994 5
- Planning for the new tax year 7,615 5
- Directors bleeding companies dry with illegal dividends and loans 6,053 4