I have a client who is looking to invest in some solar panneling on their farm out buildings which they will then sell onto the grid.
I have a UK client company which is to be paid £4300 a month for 97 months. The client wants to sell this income stream for an up front lump sum payment. This will be approximately £325,000, givi
For tax advisers, there were two main areas of suspense on 23 March.
In 2009-10 our client was unfairly dismissed.
She has won an award part of which is taxable.
The agreement and payment were both made in 2010-11
These tables reflect announcements made on 24 March, 22 June and 2 & 9 December 2010.
In previous years I filed several returns where we did not hold a 64-8.
There is a FAQ on HMRC's website suggesting you do now need to be authorised as an agent:
- Tax tables 2011-12 20,371 9
- Avoiding 50% tax: Cheap loans and EBTs 13,968 15
- Planning for the new tax year 7,353 5
- Income tax/NI merger: debate starts here 5,341 14
- Directors bleeding companies dry with illegal dividends and loans 5,312 4