A group of audit experts has warned that branding some companies as “zombies” was unfair and unhelpful
An accountant has been excluded from ICAEW membership for dishonestly withdrawing £160,000 over a nine-year period from a limited company for personal use.
AccountingWEB caught up with ICAEW chief executive Michael Izza in Bristol on the day of the Autumn Statement and put to him a number of questions from our members.
Former CIMA council member Margaret May is appealing the recent decision of CIMA that she violated the institute's code
CIMA has defended its withdrawal from membership of the CCAB claiming that its members were paying a "disproportionate” amount of money towards the umbrella body.
I bet the ICAEW website has some useful information and I'll mosey along there, but I'm interested in views from the folks on here - current members, ex-members, never-been-members.
- AccountingWEB quizzes Michael Izza 109,252 1
- Accountant banned for £160k fund diversion 8,106 14
- Resign from ICAEW? 7,674 37
- CIMA director defends CCAB split 4,038 2
- Ex-CIMA council member appeals disciplinary decision 2,614 1