Increasing reliance on technology could leave some people uninsurable, the ICAEW warned this week.
The question of whether the supplies of an insurance intermediary are exempt or taxable is a ‘hardy perennial.’ The scope and complexity of the insurance sector, with numerous related service provi
Those "waking up to money" or to headlines in selected media (ahem!) will be gasping over their croissants at the headline. Is this a further raft of legislation ?
Does anyone know of any brokers that provide revenue audit insurance that covers the cost of the accountants fees in the event of an audit.
RSA Insurance Group is facing a fine of £35m following the discovery of a £200m black hole in its Irish subsidiary’s finances.
HI, my first post so hello to everyone.
- Vat on Insurance Excess 10,657 3
- What does OB mean in insurance 8,050 3
- VAT exemption for online insurance agents? Not so simples! 6,215 1
- Riot aftermath: what you can do to help 5,093 9
- Insurers Paid Claim Net of VAT 4,984 4