Accountancy software specialist IRIS has hit the road this month to prepare the profession for real time information (RTI) for PAYE and to show off its latest payroll and online products.
The imminent arrival of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is causing a degree of unease and debate in the marketplace.
I am hoping someone can help me with the following query:
I am a new user to IRIS and accounts production and need some help!
I am currently working on a set of accounts in IRIS accounts production and in the previous year they wrong code has been used.
Is anyone using IRIS Starter Pack 250 able to tell me roughly what they are paying?
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly
- IRIS apologises for PAYE-Master software complaints. By John Stokdyk 15,136 27
- Practise software 13,822 57
- IRIS splits as Leuw steps down 9,871 9
- IRIS forms mega group through merger with CSG 8,414 4
- IRIS snaps up KashFlow 7,765 17