Looking for a little help here...I was working at a practice today doing some non accounting related IT when I needed to restart one of the workstations.
Has anyone, like me, had Drummohr do an "auto renewal" and take funds from your bank that you haven't authorised?
IRIS Software Group has acquired accountancy website specialist Websmiths Group for an undisclosed sum.
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
Accountancy software specialist IRIS has hit the road this month to prepare the profession for real time information (RTI) for PAYE and to show off its latest payroll and online products.
The imminent arrival of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is causing a degree of unease and debate in the marketplace.
I am hoping someone can help me with the following query:
- IRIS apologises for PAYE-Master software complaints. By John Stokdyk 15,602 27
- Practise software 14,647 57
- IRIS splits as Leuw steps down 10,387 9
- IRIS snaps up KashFlow 8,821 17
- Revised accounts submit to company house 8,772 8