We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
Accountancy software specialist IRIS has hit the road this month to prepare the profession for real time information (RTI) for PAYE and to show off its latest payroll and online products.
The imminent arrival of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is causing a degree of unease and debate in the marketplace.
I am hoping someone can help me with the following query:
I am a new user to IRIS and accounts production and need some help!
I am currently working on a set of accounts in IRIS accounts production and in the previous year they wrong code has been used.
- IRIS apologises for PAYE-Master software complaints. By John Stokdyk 15,386 27
- Practise software 14,322 57
- IRIS splits as Leuw steps down 10,151 9
- IRIS forms mega group through merger with CSG 8,596 4
- IRIS snaps up KashFlow 8,328 17