What's Key in KPIs, for advising small businesses do you start with 3 or 4 or more KPIs and what are the most useful in de-mistifying such an art?!
The UK’s leading online community for accountants has joined the big-money Premier League - well, the fantasy version at least.
AccountingWEB’s management reporting series looks at how forward-looking firms are building KPI
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
We looked at using conditional formatting to present data in the first article in this t
Simon Hurst advises how Excel’s PowerPivot add-in can streamline your dashboard measures.
Simon Hurst completes his management dashboard tutorial series with a look at effective visual presentation techniques.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
Simon Hurst continues his tutorial series on KPIs by explaining how to present information clearly and with maximum impact.
Simon Hurst returns to the scene of a previous management reporting tutorial to see how he can improve the presentation using new facilities in Excel 2010.
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 34,090 1
- Excel 2010 KPI tutorial 3: PivotTable dashboards 23,227 5
- Management reporting tip - KPIs and 'MILO BLAIN' By Richard Murphy 15,332
- Applied Excel: Building a traffic light KPI dashboard. Part 1: Data set-up 15,172 1
- Excel KPI tutorial 5: PowerPivot tips 15,079