A long-running CIMA study provides evidence of the negative impact of performance targets within an accountancy firm.
John Stokdyk lifts the lid on the Excel 2010 KPI dashboard he used through the football season to pick his winning fantasy team.
In this article, Simon Hurst draws on recent advice in Excel Zone about creat
With the market for performance management tools going through a wave of consolidation, Inca’s Ian Stone explains how the latest moves will benefit mid-market organisations.
In the second part of this Applied Excel tutorial series, Simon Hurst explains how to translate numeric data
Prompted by a query in Any Answers, Simon Hurst sets out to show readers how they can build their own "traff
In his series of four tutorials David Carter used pivot tables and Excel to analyse the sales of Northwind Traders, the sample database that comes with Microsoft Access.
Communication is the key to making key performance indicators (KPIs) work for your business, experts told an AccountingWEB seminar audience this week.
Technology is a wonderful thing, but the GIGO rule works better in its case than just about anywhere else - garbage in means garbage out.
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 34,328 1
- Excel 2010 KPI tutorial 3: PivotTable dashboards 24,213 5
- Excel KPI tutorial 5: PowerPivot tips 15,739
- Applied Excel: Building a traffic light KPI dashboard. Part 1: Data set-up 15,459 1
- Management reporting tip - KPIs and 'MILO BLAIN' By Richard Murphy 15,403