With the market for performance management tools going through a wave of consolidation, Inca’s Ian Stone explains how the latest moves will benefit mid-market organisations.
In the second part of this Applied Excel tutorial series, Simon Hurst explains how to translate numeric data
Prompted by a query in Any Answers, Simon Hurst sets out to show readers how they can build their own "traff
In his series of four tutorials David Carter used pivot tables and Excel to analyse the sales of Northwind Traders, the sample database that comes with Microsoft Access.
Communication is the key to making key performance indicators (KPIs) work for your business, experts told an AccountingWEB seminar audience this week.
Technology is a wonderful thing, but the GIGO rule works better in its case than just about anywhere else - garbage in means garbage out.
In two previous articles in this series, David Carter showed how to analyse sales into different product groups, and then how to calculate gross margins.
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 30,831 1
- Management reporting tip - KPIs and 'MILO BLAIN' By Richard Murphy 14,622
- KPIs: Get the communication right 12,336 3
- Applied Excel: Building a traffic light KPI dashboard. Part 1: Data set-up 11,973
- Excel 2010 KPI tutorial 3: PivotTable dashboards 11,916 5