Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday wi
As part of a project we're doing with Talentia Software we've asked freelance writer Rod Newing to compile a series of articles o
The managing director of lifesaving equipment storage company Jo Bird discusses how the company’s decision-makin
Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
AccountingWEB’s management reporting series looks at how forward-looking firms are building KPI
In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
Michael Evans, CEO of PrecisionPoint Software, argues that even after 20 years business intelligence tools are still failing to meet financial analysis and reporting needs.
Based on a series of user case studies and interviews, Rod Newing puts the case for using data analysis to improve commercial decision-making.
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 45,057 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 34,409
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 33,159 2
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 32,075 1
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 31,846 1