In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
Michael Evans, CEO of PrecisionPoint Software, argues that even after 20 years business intelligence tools are still failing to meet financial analysis and reporting needs.
Based on a series of user case studies and interviews, Rod Newing puts the case for using data analysis to improve commercial decision-making.
Business intelligence expert Philip Taylor (aka ExcelCrafter) puts the case for using the PowerPivo
Simon Hurst reviews the techniques available for extracting and reporting on accounts data with the tools available in Excel 2010.
We looked at using conditional formatting to present data in the first article in this t
Cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) is growing market share - by more than 100% in the case of Host Analytics, according to CEO Jon Kondo, who recently visited the UK to open the com
The debate about spreadsheet risks refuses to go away, with rival developers tangling in recent weeks over the potential threat to business users.
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 41,703 2
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 32,509 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 32,470
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 31,133 1
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 30,813 1