Despite its controversy, budgeting remains entrenched in financial management.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
Simon Hurst continues his tutorial series on KPIs by explaining how to present information clearly and with maximum impact.
One of the most satisfying Excel blogs on the Net is Contextures.
Ever get complaints that your data doesn’t give executives and managers the information they need, asks Leslie L Kossoff.
In this extract from her Executive Field Guide, “Becoming a Best of Breed Organisation”, Leslie L Kossoff says it’s time to overhaul the management accounting agenda.
Take the latest test from CIMA for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
Answer the latest brain teaser from CIMA for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 45,096 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 34,428
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 33,162 2
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 32,088 1
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 31,851 1