Ever get complaints that your data doesn’t give executives and managers the information they need, asks Leslie L Kossoff.
In this extract from her Executive Field Guide, “Becoming a Best of Breed Organisation”, Leslie L Kossoff says it’s time to overhaul the management accounting agenda.
Take the latest test from CIMA for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
Answer the latest brain teaser from CIMA for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
Wrap your brain around our latest question from CIMA for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
In the first of our series of challenges, we're inviting members to pit their wits against each other to solve a selection of puzzles and case studies for a chance to win a bottle of wine.
In this article, Simon Hurst draws on recent advice in Excel Zone about creat
Excel has become the software Swiss Army Knife of accounting, but Patrick O’Bierne started a stampede in our ExcelZone discuss
Cost cutting may have been de rigeur last year, but this year's boardroom strategies will see IT investment driving the race towards economic recovery.
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 41,728 2
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 32,509 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 32,475
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 31,138 1
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 30,815 1