CIMA and AICPA marked the launch their joint CGMA designation simultaneously in London, New York today with a research study emphasising the “thought leadership” that management accountants can bri
Simon Hurst completes his management dashboard tutorial series with a look at effective visual presentation techniques.
Bill James, the finance director for Kuwait Petroleum International Aviation Company, was pleasantly surprised to learn that he had won a luxury weekend for two at Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa in the
Despite its controversy, budgeting remains entrenched in financial management.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
Simon Hurst continues his tutorial series on KPIs by explaining how to present information clearly and with maximum impact.
One of the most satisfying Excel blogs on the Net is Contextures.
Ever get complaints that your data doesn’t give executives and managers the information they need, asks Leslie L Kossoff.
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 47,023 2
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 35,361
- The ExcelZone Compendium 2007 33,555 2
- How to use KPIs to manage your sales team 32,950 1
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 32,351 1