HMRC’s increasing focus on individual customers, and a deliberate dumbing down of its communications with taxpayers has improved its effectiveness, according to one of the department’s senior marke
To kickstart our practice we've engaged a telemarketing company to arrange appointments.
Clients are no longer spending money in the same way they used to.
Businesses have a lot of misconceptions when it comes to the effect of PR.
I wonder if firms have taken advantage of the Train to Gain funding that is available?
There has been a lot written about telemarketing here with many different opinions so I wonder if anyone would be interested in watching over my shoulder on a live campaign.
In order to market effectively, businesses have to first understand the potential customer's problem, explains Nicholas Watkis.
Branding is often misinterpreted as little more than a corporate logo backed by some marketing puff.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 24,964 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 20,993 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 12,177 23
- How to win new clients 11,851 3
- Branding tips for accountants 11,186 5