To kickstart our practice we've engaged a telemarketing company to arrange appointments.
Clients are no longer spending money in the same way they used to.
Businesses have a lot of misconceptions when it comes to the effect of PR.
I wonder if firms have taken advantage of the Train to Gain funding that is available?
There has been a lot written about telemarketing here with many different opinions so I wonder if anyone would be interested in watching over my shoulder on a live campaign.
In order to market effectively, businesses have to first understand the potential customer's problem, explains Nicholas Watkis.
Branding is often misinterpreted as little more than a corporate logo backed by some marketing puff.
Last week I was one of the presenters at the RanOne event in London; Marketing in an Online World.
LinkedIn is widely considered the most 'professional' social network, but many companies have yet to exploit its full potential.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 24,675 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 20,729 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 12,022 22
- How to win new clients 11,704 3
- Branding tips for accountants 9,919 5