We like a lot of other companies use Google to drive draw to our web site in order t
Practitioners are often faced with the difficulty of determining whether a prospect is genuine or simply trying to glean information for free.
Mark Lee has long recognised that many accountants are just not interested in social media. He asks if their cynicism is justified.
This is the third in a three-part series intended to debunk some of the myths around marketing to build a start-up practice, explains Mark Lee.
Mark Lee follows up his first article in this series with observations regarding popular ideas that may be more trouble than they are worth.
What would you consider an acceptable percentage cost of your first years fee for acquiring a new client?
Mark Lee suggests which of the main marketing options available to startup accountancy practices are worth your attention.
All commercial enterprises need to market their products and services and the insolvency practices are no different.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 23,222 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 19,167 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,276 11
- How to win new clients 11,023 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,699 11