Rachael Power uncovers some useful tips from an Internet 101 tutorial series to that appea
Are you there ROI?
If you’re a good accountant but you lack any sales skills you will probably struggle to build your practice, warns Mark Lee.
If you are like most accountants you probably get approached every now and then by third parties who have a proposition for you, explains Mark Lee.
Mark Lee visited the recent Business Start-up Show at Olympia and was surprised to find almost 20 firms of accountants exhibiting.
I have recently been emailing Julie Watson of the JAST partnership and they have put together a very attractive offer.
We like a lot of other companies use Google to drive draw to our web site in order t
Practitioners are often faced with the difficulty of determining whether a prospect is genuine or simply trying to glean information for free.
Mark Lee has long recognised that many accountants are just not interested in social media. He asks if their cynicism is justified.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 24,163 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 20,300 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,737 14
- How to win new clients 11,504 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,875 11