Marketing and PR are seen by some accountants as fluffier aspects of their work.
Negotiating For Accountants Needs a Framework
Count the COST
Win Win Does It Work For Accountants
I was reading first tab's blog on the amount of 'commercial' bloggers coming onto AW in order to drop links. (which made me feel slightly guilty).
Credibility is often talked about as being critical to your marketing, but how many people take a few minutes to think about what it is and if they really are credible?
Know What Negotiation For Accountants Looks Like
If I met you at a networking event and asked you, 'what's your thing?' - could you answer me in a short simple sentence?
When you run your own practice (or are focusing on building your client portfolio within your part of the practice) and have many calls on your time, getting the time for business development is to
If you are the sort of accountant who has no interest in social media then please don’t bother reading this article, explains M
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 23,225 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 19,167 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,276 11
- How to win new clients 11,023 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,699 11