If I met you at a networking event and asked you, 'what's your thing?' - could you answer me in a short simple sentence?
When you run your own practice (or are focusing on building your client portfolio within your part of the practice) and have many calls on your time, getting the time for business development is to
If you are the sort of accountant who has no interest in social media then please don’t bother reading this article, explains M
Having spoken recently to an accountant who was keen to know what return he would get for his investment in a marketing campaign, I am surprised that I don't have this conversation more often w
Mark Lee considers what accountants in practice might be able to learn from the apparently “bumbling” mayor of London.
Over the last year I've lost count of the number of savvy people who have advised me to specialise.
The only news publication I voluntarily subscribe to is the venerable magazine that goes by the name of The Economist.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 23,829 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 19,946 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 11,550 11
- How to win new clients 11,349 3
- Why accountants should be a-Twitter 8,805 11