In this timeless classic from the AccountingWEB archives, Mike Platt and Mark Lloydbottom challenge the conventional thinking of many professional services marketeers.
At 6pm on Friday 23 March the marketing team from AVN, an association for accountants in practice, will carry the hopes of t
Have any you branded your car with your corporate logo and contact details - I have seen Tax Assist cars recently and one had been done really nicely.
I've been observing accountants over the last month or so. There seems to be a split in how they are coping with the January SA silly season.
We're preparing a series of e-brochures which will (hopefully) be of interest to the wider business community for an e-marketing campaign.
Leveraging online tools, social media and creative design can turn a droll website into a profit-making centre for your accounting practice, says Hugh Duffy.
- Two mistakes that keep accountants poor 25,937 19
- The top five accountants’ website mistakes 21,804 20
- Ten things accountants should never do with social media 12,652 30
- How to win new clients 12,310 3
- Branding tips for accountants 11,563 5