Can you remember the last time you 'worked the room'? How many people did you meet at the event? 10, 15 or more? How many names can you memorise now?
One of the biggest barriers I hear potential partners tell me about is actually finding and making the time to grow their own client portfolio.
This is the fourth and final article in a series and outlines what you need to do after attending a networking event so as to ensure that the time you spent there was worthwhile, explains Mark
One of the questions I am asked frequently when running training sessions for accountants and lawyers, is should I connect with my colleagues on LinkedIn?
This is the third article in a series and outlines what you can do during a networking event so as to build on your preparatory work and to make it easier to relax and talk to people, explains
- Networking: Scarier than death? 6,636 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 5,969 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 4,612 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 3,675 4
- How to win new business 3,136 2