This article outlines what you can do before you go to a networking event so as to make it more enjoyable and more worthwhile.
Mark Lee offers clarification, advice and tips that are especially relevant for start-up practices that plan to attend networking events.
I was at a tweetup this week, and engaged in a lively conversation with someone I had just met.
You will have noticed that this weekly column does not take the form of a blog, despite its categorisation by AccountingWEB.
March hasn't got off to a good start.
- Networking: Scarier than death? 6,635 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 5,966 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 4,612 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 3,671 4
- How to win new business 3,134 2