Do you ever get tired of other professionals just wanting access to your black book of clients?
In this blog post, I explore why accountants need to do more than just be a diligent networker if they want to win business via their network.
Can you remember the last time you 'worked the room'? How many people did you meet at the event? 10, 15 or more? How many names can you memorise now?
One of the biggest barriers I hear potential partners tell me about is actually finding and making the time to grow their own client portfolio.
This is the fourth and final article in a series and outlines what you need to do after attending a networking event so as to ensure that the time you spent there was worthwhile, explains Mark
One of the questions I am asked frequently when running training sessions for accountants and lawyers, is should I connect with my colleagues on LinkedIn?
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 7,393 39
- Networking: Scarier than death? 7,350 7
- Networking when you’re new in practice 6,173 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 5,592 4
- Growing your practice 4,944 11