One of the questions I am asked frequently when running training sessions for accountants and lawyers, is should I connect with my colleagues on LinkedIn?
This is the third article in a series and outlines what you can do during a networking event so as to build on your preparatory work and to make it easier to relax and talk to people, explains
This article outlines what you can do before you go to a networking event so as to make it more enjoyable and more worthwhile.
Mark Lee offers clarification, advice and tips that are especially relevant for start-up practices that plan to attend networking events.
I was at a tweetup this week, and engaged in a lively conversation with someone I had just met.
- Networking: Scarier than death? 7,173 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 6,917 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 5,914 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 5,063 4
- Growing your practice 4,267 11