One of the biggest barriers I hear potential partners tell me about is actually finding and making the time to grow their own client portfolio.
This is the fourth and final article in a series and outlines what you need to do after attending a networking event so as to ensure that the time you spent there was worthwhile, explains Mark
One of the questions I am asked frequently when running training sessions for accountants and lawyers, is should I connect with my colleagues on LinkedIn?
This is the third article in a series and outlines what you can do during a networking event so as to build on your preparatory work and to make it easier to relax and talk to people, explains
This article outlines what you can do before you go to a networking event so as to make it more enjoyable and more worthwhile.
- Networking: Scarier than death? 7,293 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 7,221 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 6,054 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 5,394 4
- Growing your practice 4,713 11