I was at a tweetup this week, and engaged in a lively conversation with someone I had just met.
You will have noticed that this weekly column does not take the form of a blog, despite its categorisation by AccountingWEB.
March hasn't got off to a good start.
I've been invited by Affilica International to a club meeting with the intention of signing me up for membership. Trouble is their subs are £1,000+ so I'm not sure if it's worth it.
On Friday I had a debate on twitter with a Canadian career coach where three very flawed beliefs became apparent:
Networking, I mean. Why what were you thinking about?
- Networking: Scarier than death? 7,258 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 7,133 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 6,008 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 5,300 4
- Growing your practice 4,590 11