March hasn't got off to a good start.
I've been invited by Affilica International to a club meeting with the intention of signing me up for membership. Trouble is their subs are £1,000+ so I'm not sure if it's worth it.
On Friday I had a debate on twitter with a Canadian career coach where three very flawed beliefs became apparent:
Networking, I mean. Why what were you thinking about?
We all think that successful business networking is down to focus, discipline and very often the preparation you do before an event. However, successful business networking is more than just this.
Do AccountingWEB members consider that a subscription to LinkedIn is a tax deductible business expense?
Mark Lee compares the most popular breakfast networking groups that accountants frequent.
Mark Lee talks with Dave Clarke about the benefits of open rather than closed networking.
- Networking: Scarier than death? 6,901 7
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 6,344 39
- Networking when you’re new in practice 5,486 18
- Which breakfast networking group? 4,503 4
- How to win new business 3,423 2