I have taken over a domestic payroll mid-year and the previous accountants have claimed the Employment Allowance. It's a domestic payroll where carers are employed to look after a person who is in
I am an employee working for a German based IT company, I am currently classed as an "employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC".
In a recent case the tax payer, a Mr Sparrey proved he did not need to pay HMRC for an agreed tax underpayment. This was because as a PAYE liability, prima facie, the tax should have been accounte
HMRC has proposed changes to PAYE legislation which would mean it could wait up to 30 days before telling employees their tax code has changed.
HMRC has apologised after it incorrectly claimed that it had collected billions of pounds in extra tax.
HMRC has sent about 12,500 penalty letters in error to employers who had filed their payroll returns for 2013 to 2014.
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 93,629 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 49,330 128
- PAYE on redundancy payments 26,829 18
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 25,052 2
- Real Time Information checklist 22,992 12