HMRC has proposed changes to PAYE legislation which would mean it could wait up to 30 days before telling employees their tax code has changed.
HMRC has apologised after it incorrectly claimed that it had collected billions of pounds in extra tax.
HMRC has sent about 12,500 penalty letters in error to employers who had filed their payroll returns for 2013 to 2014.
I am a chartered accountant and for ten years have run a limited company that provides SMEs with services that include consultancy, mentoring and NED services.
Client has just emailed stating he was visited at home by HMRC field enforcement officer - doesn't say when. She is demanding £2769.30 for M6 last year.
mental block and searching HM website and cant find the answer!!
If a client was paying PAYE monthly but wants to move to quarterly (under limits so OK) what action do we need to take.
I have recently Incorporated a private LTD company. I am the owner, director and sole employee. I have no other job.
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 95,920 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 50,476 128
- PAYE on redundancy payments 27,113 18
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 25,138 2
- Real Time Information checklist 23,271 12