HMRC is targeting business owners struggling to collect employee information to help employers deliver more accurate data to HMRC.
HMRC is asking for more businesses and software developers to join the PAYE Real
HMRC is to change its Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system to detect owed deductions on a monthly basis, rather than yearly, in a bid to make the system easier for employers.
Tax advisers can now check their client’s PAYE tax codes online. Nick Huber reports.
Some of my clients pay PAYE/NIC quarterly due to being below the monthly payment threshold.
I have two questions:
We have a UK based client who as a result of a takeover by an overseas Company has non resident directors. They want to pay these directors for attending board meetings in the UK.
Just got a new client, a contractor, who's working through his limited company, taking around £12000 salary and the rest in dividends.
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 101,241 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 53,077 128
- PAYE on redundancy payments 27,968 18
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 25,332 2
- Real Time Information checklist 23,830 12