HMRC has sent about 12,500 penalty letters in error to employers who had filed their payroll returns for 2013 to 2014.
I am a chartered accountant and for ten years have run a limited company that provides SMEs with services that include consultancy, mentoring and NED services.
Client has just emailed stating he was visited at home by HMRC field enforcement officer - doesn't say when. She is demanding £2769.30 for M6 last year.
mental block and searching HM website and cant find the answer!!
If a client was paying PAYE monthly but wants to move to quarterly (under limits so OK) what action do we need to take.
I have recently Incorporated a private LTD company. I am the owner, director and sole employee. I have no other job.
I'm having trouble getting straight how to record salaries etc.
Is it the case the the Gross salary consists of:
Most of my clients seem to have changed PAYE Accounts Office office from Shipley to Cumbernauld from April 2014, so is this HMRC's way of ensuring that we stop using their prepaid envelopes to send
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 113,369 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 57,973 128
- PAYE on redundancy payments 29,784 18
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 25,869 2
- Real Time Information checklist 24,825 12