Employees who owe the taxman less than £3,000 in tax can pay the money in monthly instalments through Pay As You Earn (PAYE), HMRC has said.
If you're thinking of a new beginning this New Year and going it alone, there are lots of factors to consider.
HMRC is targeting business owners struggling to collect employee information to help employers deliver more accurate data to HMRC.
HMRC is asking for more businesses and software developers to join the PAYE Real
HMRC is to change its Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system to detect owed deductions on a monthly basis, rather than yearly, in a bid to make the system easier for employers.
Tax advisers can now check their client’s PAYE tax codes online. Nick Huber reports.
Some of my clients pay PAYE/NIC quarterly due to being below the monthly payment threshold.
I have two questions:
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 60,758 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 31,412 128
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 23,691 2
- PAYE on redundancy payments 21,398 18
- Real Time Information checklist 17,299 12